McKinney, Texas – Citing a commitment to transparency and openness, the Chris Hill campaign today has released Mr. Hill’s professional certification records. Throughout his campaign for Collin County Commissioner (Precinct 3), Mr. Hill has been running on a platform of business experience and professional qualifications, citing his business career, professional certifications and educational background.
Mr. Hill is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
In addition, he has earned several advanced degrees, including:
- a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Webster University,
- a Master of Accounting and Information Management (MSA) degree from the University of Texas at Dallas,
- a Master of Pastoral Leadership (MA) degree from Columbia Biblical Seminary, and
- a Bachelor of Political Science (BS) degree from Texas A&M University-Commerce.
Commenting on the records released today, Mr. Hill stated, “Our commissioners provide the financial oversight for Collin County, and taxpayers deserve to have qualified and experienced representatives overseeing their tax dollars. I hope to have the opportunity to serve Collin County with the professional skills and business experience earned during a career serving for-profit and not-for-profit organizations in a financial leadership and operational management capacity. Openness and transparency must be our guiding principles in all that we do as public servants, and that is why I’m releasing my certification records for public review.”
The records can be found on the Chris Hill campaign website: www.VoteChrisHill.com, or by following the links below:
- Chris Hill CPA License, issued by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- Chris Hill CIA License, issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Chris Hill CGMA License, issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chris Hill CFE License, issued by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners